jueves, 11 de agosto de 2016

HAIR LOSS?



 Read in English      Leer en Español


HAIR LOSS?

Have You ever wonder why you lose hair? every time you shower or brush your hair you lose that much you begin to imagine by the time you are 30 will be completely bald?

Do not worry that's not going to happen, the truth Is, this is completely normal that we lose hair to in the shower, when we brush it, seen it all over the floor around the house it’s something woman are used to, but moving along with the post I’ll explain why we suffer from hair loss.

The hair has a cycle that is called hair cycle, the follicles each one of them has its own cycle and this cycle can stop any time losing its thickness and end with the hair falling. 

This cycle it’s also affected by the frequent use of shampoo, heat, chemicals, bleach, hair spray etc. Everything affects it. Even though your products claim to be 100% organic remember everything use in excess can affect you even water.

So its normal to lose some hair every day, but if you notice that suddenly its increasing for no reason at all then you have to pay attention to find out what’s happening, it could be a side effect of:

stress: being under lots of stress and pressure can cause hair loss and also affect our entire system.

. Poor diet or bad nutrition: a poor diet is reflected in our entire body specially on the skin and hair it causes hair loss and makes it look dry and dull.


. excess use of chemicals: over using heat and chemicals by dying the hair frequently literally kills the hair and makes you lose hair faster, also if you tie it too strong or pull it while brushing it will rip your hair right away.

 If you feel like you can’t leave without a hairdryer ty using it on cool air instead of hot and don’t leave it for too long in just one place, try to move it in circles to cover most of the head so you can finish faster and place it not so close to the head. 


. Medicine: there are some treatments that can cause the follicle to die fast which causes hair loss as chemotherapy, if you are taking pills or having a treatment ask your doctor for the possible side effects.


. Hormones disorders: if you are pregnant or have a hormone disorder or your Thyroid isn’t working the way its suppose to this can also cause hair loss, but don’t worry once the pregnancy its over or you start controlling your hormones it will stop. 

Now that we know some of the reasons why our hair could be falling from our heads let’s see some solutions for it, this of course are homemade remedies for the most typical causes.



  
Oils massage: Massaging the head improves the blood flow on the follicles making them stronger in the roots and the oils help to hydrate the scalp preventing it from getting dry and itching.


You can do this 2 different ways:

1.- make a mix of different oils I personally like: coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil. Put them in a bowl and heat it for a couple seconds till all the oils are mixed let it cool for a bit. It has to be warm so you can put it on your head and massage the scalp with this mix. Do it gently.

2. use any oil you like you don’t have to heat this one and simply massage the scalp with it. Remember don’t use a lot of it 

you can do this 2 times a week 

Beet juice: 

The beet helps to stop the hair from falling and helps it for a healthy grow because it has carbohydrates, protein, potassium, vitamins B and C, calcium and phosphorus that helps to keep a healthy and strong hair.

You can use this 2 different ways:

1.- cook some beet and smash them until you make a paste, put it on your scalp for 20 minutes and rinse. Keep in mind this could dye your hair.

2.- just include more beet or beet juice on your daily diet.

Avoid stress

I know this seems impossible! It it’s important to be stress free as much as you can not only to avoid hair loss but to have a better quality life.

 Remove all the negative thought in your mind that will help you to stay calm, try different activities like yoga, Pilates, running or kickboxing anything that can distract you from all the work and house issues and also will help you get rid of all the frustration. 

Go to a spa or have a spa day at home just forget about everything and everyone and pamper yourself you deserve it!

Use products that are right for your hair: 

There are many product and treatments to prevent or solve the hair lose problems can be shampoos, oils, creams, masks. Just make sure that’s the right one for your hair and has the less chemicals. 

I used this organix coconut milk shampoo it did help me to stop it, this isn’t a made for hair loss but since its organic it helps may hair to recover from all the chemicals.

This is it for today’s post, I really hope this can be helpful or useful for some of you and as always don’t forget to share with me aby other tips you got for hair loss issues.




33 comentarios:

  1. Fantastic blog about hair loss. I'm sure we can all use these tips regardless

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great post here. Very informative. I'm only 24 but experiencing a lot of hair loss. I really don't like it. I'd say the biggest factor for me is stress. I definitely have to work on easing up a bit. Thank you for sharing this. I really learned a lot and will definitely keep it in mind.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks, I think stress its the main factor to all, try some activity to help you get it out ofyour system

      Eliminar
  3. This is really helpful. I guess hair loss is pretty common. I'd love to prevent it as much as possible.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hair loss is common in women and it's also one of the signs of aging. It's good to have options on how to treat hair loss. Thanks for all the tips!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hope at leats one of the tips can help my favourite is the oils

      Eliminar
  5. I have thyroid issues and hair loss is one of the symptoms. I am lucky not to have a problem with it, but I'm going to try the oil mix anyway. There is nothing like healthy hair! Very useful post, thank you.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I usually have hair loss when I have school! Must be from all the stress there. Haha

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I usually have hair loss when I have school! Must be from all the stress there. Haha

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah it is i used to have the same problem every time i had exams hehe

      Eliminar
  8. Great tips! I'm lucky to have very thick hair so I take good care of it. I use hair oil every time I wash it and only wash it every 4 days. It works wonders for me.

    Rosie | www.rosieromance.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oils are amazing they domlots for hair treatment right? Thanks for shaing your hair tips

      Eliminar
  9. I have very thick hair but even so it still falls out. Great tips!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Beet juice sounds interesting nd might be the answer for me, haven't yet tried it. I've been losing my hair for years, probably all my life. There's always coming new ones but there are pieces of hair everywhere around my home.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It does work I personally dont like the smell but it is a good one hope it works for you too

      Eliminar
  11. This is so helpful! I want to incorporate more oils into my hair products.

    Love,

    Ivelisse | CarnationDreams.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You really should oils are a wonder when it comes to hair

      Eliminar
  12. Very helpful and informative! Thanks for sharing :)

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Very informative post! I think it will be helpful for a lot of readers! There is nothing like healthy hair! <3 <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, i really hope they work for all the readers as they work for me

      Eliminar
  14. I have really thick hair, so lose a lot of it when I brush my hair and wash it. Luckily for me, I have plenty of it!

    Samantha xo | Blended To Perfection

    ResponderEliminar
  15. I feel blessed today, why! Coming across a blog that speaks about Hair loss. Thanks for this as I have people who suffer this and this will be helpful to them.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I hope this rips work as well on them as they did on me :) that will make me so happy

      Eliminar
  16. This is awesome! Great information and great blog !

    ResponderEliminar
  17. wow! i never realized beet juice helps!! will have to try it! nice post!

    ResponderEliminar
  18. I went through severe hair loss problems a few months ago. Fortunately, my hair is now coming back.

    ResponderEliminar
  19. What an informative post about hair loss. I've been there before and was so frustrated. Nice post!

    ResponderEliminar